COVID-19 and the 2020 Real Estate Market
We hope all of our family, friends, current, past, future clients, business vendors, and colleagues are safe
during these COVID-19 times. We can all agree that life has changed for us all.
We will provide all of our clients masks, gloves, shoe covers and sanitizer as needed.
Since we are professional hardworking Realtors who will still be working during these times we wanted to give
you some helpful tips and updates about the REAL MARKET in Georgia!
- Real estate pros are on the front lines of keeping housing alive and pushing for financial relief for
consumers. Some also are in the background fighting to deliver food, shelter, and health care to the most
- On Saturday, March 28th, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Cybersecurity
and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) updated its list of essential services during the
coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis and expressly included residential real estate. The order now
includes residential and commercial real estate, including settlement services, as essential
- Contact your Mortgage Company ASAP to ask about deferring your monthly mortgage payment for 90 days if
needed. Make sure this is added on to the back of your loan and they will not expect the total deferred
amount to be paid after the virus lock down ends.
- If you decide to sale your Home at this time buyers are still shopping in the market. Our team has created
a home protection plan to help ease the anxiety of showings. We will provide gloves and masks for your
listing. We also provide virtual tours/3D scans, professional photos, and floor plans.
- Remember if you are sick stay home, protect yourself, protect your family, wash your hands for 30 seconds
plus, clean/sanitize all frequently touched surfaces, and stay safe.
- Business is still moving the same in Georgia and we can help you successfully buy or sell a
CHECK with your local health departments, news platforms, CDC, and WHO for all updated information on the
COVID-19!! STAY POSITIVE… This too shall pass!!